Scott's Marketing Blog (Week 1)

Scott Arundel

BA223 (Business Marketing)scott.arundel.1480@mail.linnbenton.edu4/4/18 - 4/6/18 (Week 1)

What prompted me to enroll in this course? 
As I am working on my double major in marketing and advertising, it is my goal not only to take the required classes but to passionately be involved in those classes. I want and need this class in order to build the foundations I need to make something of myself.

Are you a business/marketing major?
In fact I am as described in my answer above. Not only am I graduating with an associates in visual communications I am also obtaining a certificate in digital imagining and pre-press technologies. With all of these degrees I believe I will be very successful in my endeavors in the business world.

What are you most interested in learning about marketing?
I look forward to analytics and finding who is the target consumer for a certain product or service.

Tell us something you are passionate about outside of college.
I enjoy designing and developing my own board games. I have one game which I am currently working on a prototype. I have started a class to help me get my products to the markets and develop a business out of my games. This marketing class will also be supplemental in helping me make my games get to market successfully.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening (BA223 Business Marketing)